I was looking forward to the weekend just like everybody else, and mine was going to be extra awesome cause I was being paid to go watch a rugby game. Turns out all was not as it seemed. I don’t know how things went wrong so fast but I should have known from the moment I woke up that my day was going to be horrible… Things that went wrong on Saturday;
- Woke at 6 am on a Saturday!!
- Had to get to work at 7 am on a Saturday!
- Got lost on my way to work so I was late.
- Couldn’t watch the game since I was stuck in the entertainment zone where you couldn’t see into the stadium.
- Had to walk around talking and smiling to people who couldn’t be bothered to listen.
- Was wearing pinchy shoes so I got blisters and could hardly walk.
- Got sunburns.
- Got hit on by drunk guys who couldn’t see that I was too tired too even tolerate them.
- On my way home i stepped into sewage and it was at that point that I decided to cry .
If you had an even worst Saturday than mine I am deeply saddened for you. Worst Saturday ever!! If yesterday was a dog, I’d shoot it.