Another dentist = Sucky Friday…

Pardon moi for missing a day of posting on Friday, but I was strapped to a dentist chair for around two hours getting a root canal aka tortured!  😦 Okay, so it wasn’t that bad. I was so numb from all the anesthesia they gave me my tongue went white.  Did you know your tongue is actually white? I didn’t! Anyway, I had such a nice doctor who kept calling me darling and doll through the whole thing I almost forgot about the drills and needles in my mouth. If only there wasn’t a giant screen broadcasting my tooth with a hole in it, with blood all over my mouth and pins stuck in my tooth, right in front of me.

That was traumatic! 😀

Cici.

Purple Monday…

Painting Monday blues, purple. Couldn’t be red, Its Monday!

(image – google images)

Advertisements

Yanis Marshall- Dancer extraordinaire.

One, the guy is in heels and rocking it. Two, he’s wearing the heels better than most ladies I’ve seen and know, me included!! 😛 Just watch the video and tell me what you think, it will either make your Monday Purple! 😀

Cici.

Purple Monday…

Painting Monday blues, purple. Couldn’t be red, Its Monday!

B!t*#£$ be loco…

When I say the B-word am not talking about ladies cause I would do that to us, we are awesome,  am referring to the men. Why am doing this? Cause a lot of you need your man card revoked and burned to dust. The usual belief is that women are the ones who are supposed to be emotional unhinged and freaking out, if your guy doesn’t call, text, email or whatever other form of contact you guys have, for a week or so. However, this is so not the case for the 21st century man. This days its the guy who is freaking out calling you one million and one times and if you miss a call he starts ranting BS like “Don’t you miss me”, “Don’t you care about me”, “ Are you really ignoring me?” or my favorite so far, “Are you cheating on me?”.

WHAT THE FUDGE! Just be cause I’ve been out of reach for a few days does not mean am cheating on your stupid ass, but if you continue with this clingy nonsense I will! Harsh I know but seriously grow some stones! 😛

Cici.

Hump Day…

Weird facts you don’t want to know but I’ll tell you anyway.

Dating world standards…

I think the dating world has gone mad. I’ve been single for about two years now, and I’ve either forgotten how to be social or the world has changed it standards on what is attractive. I’ve been on a couple of dates since this year started and am telling you there’s definitely something wrong with the world. This is how a guy I was on a date with described me some days ago, “You are a funny, intelligent, and an attractive lady” and all that other stuff that I don’t remember, then he added, “but you are very distant, and a career focused lady”, which according to him was a bad thing.

So my question is simple, since when did men decide that they want a woman who is all touchy- feely, emotional, without career goals and their own money? Have I been out of the loop for that long?

Cici.

Hump Day…

Weird facts you don’t want to know but I’ll tell you anyway.

The truth shall set you free, LIES.

There has never been a more bogus statement than this. When has the truth ever set you free? If you are a criminal, saying the truth will get you jailed, with a highly developed fear of bending down in bathrooms. If you are a cheater, the truth will get you dumped, stabbed and slashed tires. If you are a politician, the truth will get kicked out of government, all your stolen money gone, and your wife will probably sue you for everything you have left. If you are student, the truth will get you an F, kicked out of school and disowned by your family. So really why should we tell the truth?

Cici.

Purple Monday…

Painting Monday blues, purple. Couldn’t be red, Its Monday!

7 deadly sins.

I have nothing to post on this but the pic was just awesome I had to post it. But if you have watched the series 7 deadly sins, I need insights on how it is so that I know if am going to watch it or not.

Cici.

Weekend Update.

Giving you messed up plans for the weekend…

Orgasms are a cure for headaches.

Am about to sell out my gender! Holy fudge! Anyway who cares. Guys, that excuse your girlfriend gives you that “I got a headache, so can we not do this…” Totally bogus. 60% of the time we are lying, cause we are not in the mood, the other 40% is true, cause guys are a major HEADACHE. No offense. Anyway next time your chic, who is in the 40% group, tells she has a headache, just say “I can cure that”. Well hope I just didn’t get dumped, divorced or stabbed.

Cici.

Hump Day…

Weird facts you don’t want to know but I’ll tell you anyway.