Ok for me when you say dinosaurs, I squeal in my little girl excited voice. So when they said they making another Jurassic park of course I had to watch it. Yes, I was late in watching since I watched it this weekend but still it was kinda awesome. However, I have some complains.
- Claire, played by Bryce Dallas Howard, in the whole movie was in heels and didn’t even twist an ankle, at least get a black eye from falling or even lose a shoe. Unrealistic much!
- Who in their right mind will make a carnivorous animal that can camouflage? That thing will give me nightmares forever!
- And most serious OFFENSE, a whole movie with Chris Pratt in the jungle and he didn’t take his shirt off!! Poor disappointed ladies everywhere.
It had it’s strong points as well:
- Chris Pratt. No description necessary.
- A lot of people getting eaten.
Basically, it had the makings of an awesome movie and it did not disappoint!