Another nomination for a Liebster Award? Yes. Courtesy of the awesome Sir Vinnie! If his blog hasn’t graced your presence then you are missing out and should go there immediately. Pronto! Now! Okay, demands out of the way, thanks Vinnie for the nomination you are AWESOME!
So to answer your questions:
1.Do you prefer a shower or a bath?
Hmmm, this will depend on the day. Monday is bath day cause Monday suck. Other days I never have time for a soak.
2.Have you ever met a famous actor or actress?
No unless you count Kenyan Actors and Actresses then I’ve met one called Brenda Wairimu.
3. Do you consider yourself a talented dancer?
Hahahaha! Not in this lifetime. Though I think I was a belly dancer in a past life.
4. Have you ever skinny dipped before?
Nope. It’s in my bucket list.
5. What is your birthstone?
According to google it’s a Garnet. Symbolizes friendship and trust. Which is weird since I really don’t trust a lot of people.
6. What movie, no matter how many times you watch it, makes you cry?
Red Band Society. I know it’s a series but it’s kids some with fatal diseases, some die, some have there legs amputated how am I supposed to not to cry.
7. Who is your favorite author?
Amelia Hutchins. Her “The Fae Chronicles” novels are my absolute fav. Also Suzzanne Wright. Her writing is amazing. So quirky, humorous and engaging.
8. Are you a person who sleeps for a long time or rises early?
Really? I complain everyday the fact that am up before the sun. SLEEP is key.
9. What is your favorite holiday?
All of them, I don’t have to wake up and go to work, and most of them have food involved.
10. Are you a horror movie fan?
Yes! Yes! Yes! Is there any other genre worth watching. I like being lied to and scaring the crap out of myself.
11. And finally, describe what you think of my blog with five adjectives.
Awesome, Courageous, Descriptive, Engaging and lots of fun!
11 random fact about moi?
1. Am weird.
2. I talk to myself a lot.
3. I have 4 imaginary pets, Jerry the cricket, Troy my ghost pitbull, Mrs Pickles the cat, and Pushkin the cat.
4. I don’t fart in public.
5. Me and my bed are in serious relationship. Currently we are fighting because I work too much.
6. I think books are more awesome than movies.
7. I overuse the word Awesome.
8. I tried modelling, realized I like food more than exercise, I quit!
9. Am writing a book.
10. I never believed in Santa.
11. As you can tell for point number 1,2 and 3, I don’t get out a lot.
Phew! That’s done! That was a lot of facts.
And the nominees are;
1. Vinne. Cause I absolutely love your blog. (Vinneh)
2. Emma Kwall. – Am still waiting on our movie night. (EmmaKwall [Explains it all])
3. Kim. Twinsie!! (By Hook or By Book)
4. Rob. Duh! (Friends without Borders)
5. Blair. The Shameful Sheep is simply hilarious! Love it!
Extra nomination: Puddles of Ink. You know I absolutely love your blog. Still waiting to plagiarize some of your pictures.
I won’t do the 11 questions but just 5. My question to y’all?
1. What came first the chicken or the egg?
2. If you had a choice between pizza and running, which would you pick?
3. What is number one on your bucket list?
4. Do you believe in ghosts?
5. If you could be one supernatural creature what would you be?
So again thank you Vinnie for the nominations.
Weird facts you don’t want to know but I’ll tell you anyway.